SAK Investments

Earning 15% plus Share Bonuses Monthly. Lower the risk of your online investments now. Choose a realistic return and enjoy a long term personal, financial relationship.

SAK.............. "providing long term security and growth"

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Six Months Old Today

 
Six sucessful months for SAK Investments today!
 
A message from Kim Dunbar:
 

Good Tuesday morning everyone!
 
I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and the weather continues to be nice.
 
Not a lot to report this week. Markets have been crazy with the fluctuation of oil, but I do believe this will even out by the end of the week. The  Canadian resources are still a  strong sector, and I have added a new Real Estate fund to the mix (this info will be posted on the forum later this week)
 
Autosurfs are as usual are up and down. (always a waiting game) and the long term hyips are moving along nicely.
 
The Alertpay issue is over ( trying to do another WD to egold today) I believe the issue last week was they were egold short. (Although I do find that hard to believe with such a large processor)
 
I want to thank everyone for their posts on the forums. I've worked hard over the past 6 months and continue to explore areas outside of the online world to bring a better secure future to everyone involved in SAK. Yes, it has been 6 months today!
 
I am as psyched today as I was back then to always move forward and provide the best I can to you. Your confidence and determination gives me the encouragement to do so.
 
Again, thank you all for your support.
 
Kim Dunbar
SAK Investments
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]